We strive for the highest standards of care and place the highest priority on your safety and trust. For this reason, we follow universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. In addition, we are taking extended measures to further protect our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
- Anyone who is ill or has a fever should not come to the office and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- In order to reduce risk, we ask that you limit the number of people who visit the practice. Only the patient involved and, if needed, one caregiver should attend the appointment.
- Upon entering Pacific Orthodontics, you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with mouthwash.
- Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before returning to the front desk.
We encourage patients to sign up for access to our patient portal. This will allow you to check future appointments and make payments in the comfort of your home. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.