Pacific Orthodontics offers orthodontic treatment for patients of all ages. Children should be evaluated by Dr. Doppel at around age seven. Orthodontic treatment may not be necessary right away, but we’ll work together to determine the right treatment.
Orthodontic treatment is not just for children and teens. In fact, the American Association of Orthodontists cites that one in five orthodontic patients is over the age of 21. Many adults are choosing to receive treatment because they understand the importance of maintaining their health, and the want to feel better about their appearance.
We recognize that adults and children have different needs. We will work with you or your child to ensure that the most appropriate treatments are provided, and that your needs are met with understanding and respect from us.
Dr. Doppel is trained in a wide range orthodontic treatments including:
- Adult orthodontics
- Early intervention and Dentofacial orthopedics
- Adolescent orthodontics
- Surgical orthodontics – in coordination with an oral surgeon to address skeletal discrepancies and resulting problems such as difficulty eating, sleep apnea, and facial esthetics.
- Treatment incorporating Wilckodontics™ – Periodontally Accelerated Osteogenic Orthodontics; TADs (Temporary Anchorage Devices)
- Preprosthetic and limited orthodontics.
- Night guards/bite splints for those with teeth grinding or TMJ problems
We’ll evaluate to determine the appropriate timing for treatment for you or your child and determine the best treatment options available to provide you with the results you want.
From braces to Invisalign®, we are here to serve your needs.
The iTero™ Scanner
The iTero™ Scanner is a state-of-the-art digital impression system that eliminates the need for messy putty in your mouth. With our scanner, we can digitally capture a detailed 3D model of your teeth and gums.
The Formlabs 3D Printer
Our 3D printer allows us to use the information from the iTero™ Scanner to create a detailed and accurate model of your teeth and gums. With the printed model we can fabricate your retainer, in-house, to our exacting standards and provide a fast turnaround time. Additionally, if a retainer is ever lost or damaged, we can simply reprint your model and have another retainer made without the need to make an extra trip for another impression.